It is an honor for me, Mehran Boghos Peroomian, as the General Manager of Spilat Company, where I’ve served for 31 years, to announce that in the past 51 years, a small proportion of the country’s construction has been attributed to Spilat Company due to its involvement in the implementation of numerous projects and acknowledge that the company owes its success to:
- Ultimate use of domestic resources, believing in the creativity and capability of Iranian engineers and experts who have managed to increase the life expectancy of the project by quality implementation and saved budget and localized construction technology.
- Employment of the latest standards, cutting edge technology, conducive and creative initiatives, recruiting the experience of experts and specialists were key objectives of the Company which were realized.
- We all believe that team-work intertwined with empathy, devotion, motivation and passion and endeavor to advocate such features.
- We all have employed our best efforts by the Merci of Lord and believe that implementation and completion of these infrastructural complex projects would not have been possible except by devotion.
- We all hope that we will achieve higher success in the future in serving our country by the efforts and endeavor of our invaluable colleagues.
A word of advice to colleagues and graduates of the country:
Considering the constraints and particularly financial restrictions in the implementation of the project, majority of activities fall behind the agreed schedule and the construction companies are the ones making miracles without financial support by the employer hence they are the minority group operating alongside the public (governmental) employers.